Newsletter to Kindle's use of information received from Google Restricted scopes APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use requirements.
What do we do with your Google data?
- We let users connect with their Gmail account for a more seamless experience.
- If granted access, we store your Google OAuth token in a secure database.
- Users can later disconnect their account from Gmail if they wish. If requested, we will delete our OAuth token to restrict our access.
- We only request access to the scopes required to perform the necessary actions.
How does it enhance the user functionality?
- Gmail (Read Only): we use this scope to wait for incoming emails, specifically emails with the "newslettertokindle" label attached to it via a custom incoming Gmail filter. We don't look at any existing emails in your inbox.
- Gmail (Settings Basic): we use this scope to create custom filters automatically for you. These filters attach a label to incoming emails if they originate from a specified source. We only create filters that are acknowledged by the user.
- Gmail (Labels): we use this scope to create a new label for our service, called "newslettertokindle". Incoming emails with this label are sent to our platform, so be sure that you only approve email addresses that send no sensitive information.
If you believe there is a issue with our integration for your account, please reach out to us as soon as possible: email@example.com.
Limited Use Disclosure
Newsletter to Kindle's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.