- Your privacy is important to us. It is Newsletter to Kindle's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://newslettertokindle.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 14 October 2020.
- Newsletter to Kindle's use of information received from Google Restricted scopes APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use requirements.
- We only access information granted to us from the scopes in the Google OAuth consent. We won't change any user settings that were not consented to us by the user.
- We use the data to make our service the easiest for the user. Data shared with us is used to automate processes that otherwise would be done manually.
- We store your OAuth token in a secure database and save only the emails that are sent to our platform. We don't look at older emails or personal data unrelated to our service.
- We don't share your email or user data with any third-parties.
- More information about the Google integration